Struggled with worked on novel.
- Attempted to run three miles at the gym.
- Ran half a mile at the gym.
- Attempted 30 minutes on the elliptical.
- Completed 20 minutes on the elliptical.
- Sweated. A lot.
- Sweated straight through cute yet ineffective Gap “fitness” shirt. (Nipple sweat, I haz it.)
- Bought a replacement shirt at krav maga.
- Was delighted by surprising cuteness of said krav maga shirt.
Kicked ass did not have ass kicked in krav maga.
- Sweated some more.
- While punching, was told, “You started with nothing, and now you’ve really got something.”
- Was simultaneously pleased and insulted.
- Bought groceries. Avoided passive-aggressive hipster cashiers.
- Did three loads of laundry.
Worked on struggled with novel some more.
- Sparred with boyfriend. Received accidental headbutt (ow).
- Watched funny/sad South Park about home shopping network-esque jewelery sellers who bilk old people with dementia.
- Watched Jerry Sandusky-esque Law & Order: SVU, complete with stilted PSA from Ice-T.
- Attempted to watch old No Reservations: Shanghai. Passed out on couch.