For some reason I thought I shared a birthday with Hitler, but his isn’t till the 20th. Whew!
What famous people do share this auspicious day?
- America Ferrara – Ms Ugly Betty herself, who, incidentally, is also a Rat.
- Melissa Joan Hart – Could never get into Sabrina, the Teenage Witch.
- Jane Leeves – Funny how I so wanted Daphne to get with Niles, but after they did, it was so boring.
- Hayley Mills – The Parent Trap has everything. Twins, camp, an implausible plot line, and a terrible musical performance. What’s not to love?
- Rick Moranis – He’ll always be Louis Tully to me.
- Conan O’Brien – Funniest guy on TV. Plus he has great hair.
- Eric Roberts – Enjoying him on Heroes. But is it me or has his face taken on a Mickey Rourke-esque quality?
- Christian Slater – Can anyone say B-list? How ’bout C?
- James Woods – When I’m his age, I can look forward to dating 18-year olds.
And last but not least:
- Suri Cruise – Future Scientologist of America, Vanity Fair cover girl, supposed daughter of TomKat.
I don’t feel 35, but what does 35 feel like? I certainly don’t feel 25 (thank God), nor even 29. Maybe I still feel 33.
I pictured 35 taller.