For some reason I thought I shared a birthday with Hitler, but his isn’t till the 20th. Whew!
What famous people do share this auspicious day?
- America Ferrara – Ms Ugly Betty herself, who, incidentally, is also a Rat.
- Melissa Joan Hart – Could never get into Sabrina, the Teenage Witch.
- Jane Leeves – Funny how I so wanted Daphne to get with Niles, but after they did, it was so boring.
- Hayley Mills – The Parent Trap has everything. Twins, camp, an implausible plot line, and a terrible musical performance. What’s not to love?
- Rick Moranis – He’ll always be Louis Tully to me.
- Conan O’Brien – Funniest guy on TV. Plus he has great hair.
- Eric Roberts – Enjoying him on Heroes. But is it me or has his face taken on a Mickey Rourke-esque quality?
- Christian Slater – Can anyone say B-list? How ’bout C?
- James Woods – When I’m his age, I can look forward to dating 18-year olds.
And last but not least:
- Suri Cruise – Future Scientologist of America, Vanity Fair cover girl, supposed daughter of TomKat.
I don’t feel 35, but what does 35 feel like? I certainly don’t feel 25 (thank God), nor even 29. Maybe I still feel 33.
I pictured 35 taller.
Happy birthday! What do you have planned?
Happy Birthday! And congratulations on sharing a birthday with Hayley Mills (I used to have a big crush on her… even though the Parent Trap terrified me as a kid… something about the honey and yarn scene).
I think you get taller at 36.
happy birthday to you!
Happy Birthday! And Jambo!!!!
Hey, at least you’re not shrinking.
plue: yes, good point! i can look forward to the shrinking on my 75th birthday. :)
Well, I have Britney Spears and Lucy Liu. Lucy – good, Britney – bad.
Happy Happy Birthday!
Those are not bad people to be sharing a birthday with~!
Hope you had a great day and are doing something fun.
me! me! me!
Happy Birthday buddy.
kyahgirl: how could i forget? happy birthday, aries twin!
Happy Birthday. You also share the day with Eric McCormick of Will and Grace fame.
[…] you’ve offered to pay, has a real problem. 15) Hindsight is 20/20. 16) Bastard. 17) 35 can be a really depressing birthday. 18) I like TV. 19) 35 is not too late for a career change. 20) Las Vegas sucks. 21) D.C. does not. […]