Tag, I’m it! By Running42K.
8) My eyes are different sizes. My right one is bigger and prettier, I have to say.
7) The one cuisine I dislike is Ethiopian. I’ve tried it a few times and I just can’t get into it. I don’t like the bread, and I don’t like that it’s messy.
6) When I was a baby, I was so shy that I’d freak out when anyone besides my parents or grandmother came near me. When we had guests, my father would have to hide out with me in the next room. Yes, neurotic baby.
5) I’m a bit agoraphobic. Wide open spaces, especially at night, freak me out a little. Tall buildings and trees feel like shelter.
4) In kindergarten my best friend Kristen always talked about how she was Catholic. I had no idea what this meant. My five-year old brain assessed what made Kristen different from me and I saw that she had very hairy arms. So I assumed that Catholics were people with hirsute limbs.
3) When I was 12, I used to lipsynch in my room to Olivia Newton-John. Not just lipsynch but put on full-length concerts. With costume changes.
2) My childhood/preteen/teenager crushes in chronological order were: 1) John Schneider (better known as Bo Duke of The Dukes of Hazzard), 2) Ralph Macchio, the Karate Kid himself, 3) C. Thomas Howell, 4) John Taylor of Duran Duran, and 5) River Phoenix.
1) I love looking at Flickr Explore. As a result, I’ve noticed the current influx of cupcake pictures. As a result, I ingested a giant s’mores cupcake this evening. Oink.