Some of you may have noticed – I know Zerodoll has! – that I had a post on Friday that I’ve since deleted, mostly because I felt like I was getting ahead of myself.
I don’t want to get into too many personal details, so here’s the skinny:
- Two weeks of dating can be wonderful and intense.
- One year is not a very long time to get over your ex-girlfriend, ie, the Love of Your Life Who You Were Ready to Marry, leaving you.
- Three years is plenty of time to get over having been cheated on.
- Two years is plenty of time to get past a separation/divorce.
- Three years after the shit has hit the fan, one is ready for a real relationship, not just “enjoying the moment.”
Dating bites the big one.