10) Recently I’ve really been into Little People, Big World, especially the episodes around Zach’s surgery. I don’t know why but I just love that family. The parents can be hard-assed but they always seem supportive, and they seem to love spending time together, though of course the twins, are teenagers, can be mopey and annoying.
9) Two of my Flickr pics have been short-listed for this Schmap publication. I guess that’s pretty cool though I wonder how wide of a net are they are casting.
8) I have no idea how I gain/lose weight sometimes. Today my pants are loose; other days they’re tight. Could be hormonal, could be stress.
7) Had a good run last night. Four miles at a nice pace. I thought I’d have a hard time since I’m usually better at running in the morning.
6) Wow, this is like squeezing water from a rock.
5) Do you know what constitutes the perfect yogurt? Find out here. Non-fat Greek yogurt packs a whopping 13 grams of protein but not a lot of calcium. Plus it’s expensive! $3 a pop as opposed to a $1 or less for Dannon or Stoneyfield. Apparently, plain low or nonfat yogurt with fresh fruit is the way to go. I add a pat of honey myself.
4) The book I’m reading now, A House for Mr. Biswas, is quite good, but I kinda hate everyone. Or else I just pity them. But it’s funny how the main character, Mr. Biswas, is referred to as such even as a baby and a child. For example, “Mr. Biswas lost his finger before he was nine days old.” Cracks me up for some reason.
3) If your cologne permeates out of your office and three feet into the hallway, you’re wearing too much cologne.
2) Yesterday I spilled coffee on myself, only I didn’t know it. I went around all day wondering why I was smelling coffee till finally I saw the stain on my shirt.
1) Did you know that today is National Jelly-Filled Doughnut Day? Well, it is. The web says so.