- Toast with butter and cheese
- Slice of plain pizza
- Half a bagel with cream cheese
- More coffee
- Hot dog with sauerkraut, onions, pickles, cheese, and hot sauce (YUM)
- Tomato soup
- More toast with cheese and butter
- A 99 cent bag of Cheetos, which at 2.5 servings contains 36 grams of fat (!!!)
Nothing green (unless you count the pickles). No fruit.
I can feel the double chin growing.
Ohhh, that happens to me, too. I’m nervous about weekends for that reason.
You know, I ate really badly on Saturday too!
It started off OK, but then it descended into ribs (there was a rib festival in town!!), far too many cookies (I had to bake!) and very little produce. Why do we do this to ourselves?
For me, it’s all about routine. Take it away and there goes my intelligent eating!
weekends are for eating badly!
maia, you’re right: once the routine changes, so do our good eating habits.
what disturbed me most was how much of my food was orange.